At CoreService Insurance Brokers Inc, we respect our client’s right to privacy and take care to ensure that all the information provided to us is handled in a manner that a reasonable person would consider appropriate in the circumstances.
We require your consent whenever we need information for the following purposes;
- Sharing your information to other parties to serve your needs.
- Enabling us to negotiate, acquire or renew insurance on your behalf.
- Providing claims assistance and service.
- Advising you of other products or services for your ongoing needs.
- Protecting us against error or fraud.
We will not collect, use or disclose information unless authorized by you and safeguard it to the best of our ability, while abiding to the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
Your personal information will be maintained in as accurate, complete and up-to-date a form as possible. You may withdraw your consent anytime with a reasonable notice. If you do so, you need to understand that we may not be able to provide you with our service and product.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to update, change, modify, add, or remove this policy from time to time, as appropriate. Most updated version will be posted on our website for your reference.
1600 Steeles Ave. W. Unit#25. Concord. ON. L4K 4M2.